Our personal care staff understands that many people with illness or injury want to heal at home. It is our goal to make it possible for people to stay in their homes while providing the personal care they need. This assistance can range from help with monthly visit to 24 hour care. We have offered these services since 1985 and have qualified and trained caregivers, many of whom are Certified Nursing Assistants. Our nurse supervisors evaluate and work with you to develop a plan of care to meet you or your loved ones needs. We also work with your physician and healthcare providers to assure continuity of care.
Our Personal Care Services Include:
- Keeping a home clean, safe, and comfortable
- Meal preparation
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Light housework
- Bathing and personal grooming
- Medication administration and reminders
- Exercise and ambulation
- Transfers with assist devices
- Other activities of daily living
RN (Registered Nurse) Visits
- Care for clients requiring the services of a Registered Nurse
- Physical Assessments
- Medication management
- Over sight and management of the caregiver.
- Medically Fragile Care provided by Registered and Licensed Practical nurses.
- Medically Involved Care provided by highly trained caregivers.
Request a Call
If you would like us to call you regarding Personal Care Services, please send us an e-mail request .
Request a Brochure
To request a brochure about Personal Care Services, send us an e-mail request or call 503-251-6303.
"I'm so pleased with the care that my mom gets with your staff! It lets me sleep at night and it lets me be a better daughter."
- Feedback from the family of a Personal Care patient