Aspire Orthopedic Institute
Welcome to the Adventist Medical Center Aspire Orthopedic Institute. Our multi-disciplinary care team is led by expert orthopedic surgeons. Their extensive training in the latest techniques and surgical innovations provide patients with many options to keep you active.
We are excited to offer you the best in orthopedic care including:
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgical Options, including the only MAKOplasty Robotic Unit in Portland
- Innovative Rehabilitation Processes, allowing you to recover faster, and go home sooner.
- Dedicated Care Team – Clinical Care team dedicated to excellence in orthopedic care.
- Nurse Navigator – Our Clinical Coordinator will be with you for every step of your care
- New State of the Art Center of Excellence Unit
"Thank you, Renee Novak, RN,BSN for being so kind and helpful (and for the fabulous cookies) in the Joint Replacement Class and all during my stay at the hospital. Thank you too for the very thoughtful remembrances you gave me before being discharged. The gals at Physical Therapy were jealous.
Thank you to, Rishi Gupta, MDfor a fantastic and talented Hip Replacement Surgery. The hip is doing well and is such an improvement. My other Doctors have commented on what a good job you did. I will recommend you to everyone that has a hip or knee issue! Bless you all." - Portland, OR
Aspire Orthopedic Institute patient on AM NorthwestAspire Orthopedic Institute patient on AM Northwest
At the Adventist Medical Center Aspire Orthopedic Institute, our Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons use some of the most advanced technologies, and utilize the latest treatment techniques. Our skilled Nurses, Therapists and Educators, work as a team to ensure each patient receives personalized, compassionate and the most effective care available.
Treatments We Offer
- Elbow Injuries
- Fracture Repair and Recovery
- Hand and Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Makoplasty - Hip
- Makoplasty - Knee
- Quadriceps-Sparing Total Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Injuries
For your convenience, we have diagnostic and therapy locations to meet your needs:
Adventist Medical Center - Portland10123 SE Market StreetPortland, OR 97216