Aspire Orthopedic Institute
Welcome to the Adventist Medical Center Aspire Orthopedic Institute. Our multi-disciplinary care team is led by expert orthopedic surgeons. Their extensive training in the latest techniques and surgical innovations provide patients with many options to keep you active.
We are excited to offer you the best in orthopedic care including:
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgical Options, including the only MAKOplasty Robotic Unit in Portland
- Innovative Rehabilitation Processes, allowing you to recover faster, and go home sooner.
- Dedicated Care Team – Clinical Care team dedicated to excellence in orthopedic care.
- Nurse Navigator – Our Clinical Coordinator will be with you for every step of your care
- New State of the Art Center of Excellence Unit
Aspire Orthopedic Institute patient on AM NorthwestAspire Orthopedic Institute patient on AM Northwest
At the Adventist Medical Center Aspire Orthopedic Institute, our Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons use some of the most advanced technologies, and utilize the latest treatment techniques. Our skilled Nurses, Therapists and Educators, work as a team to ensure each patient receives personalized, compassionate and the most effective care available.
Treatments We Offer
- Elbow Injuries
- Fracture Repair and Recovery
- Hand and Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Makoplasty Hip
- Makoplasty - Knee
- Quadriceps-Sparing Total Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Injuries
For your convenience, we have diagnostic and therapy locations to meet your needs:
Adventist Medical Center - Portland10123 SE Market StreetPortland, OR 97216