Adventist Health employees plan a wedding for their coworkerAdventist Health employees plan a wedding for their coworker
Adventist Health employees plan a wedding for their coworker.
Adventist Medical Center employees have participated in an Employee Opinion Survey every year since 2009. In the most recent survey, taken in 2013, 92% of the employees participated in sharing their opinions. Our recent surveys have revealed the top 10 highest scoring categories as:
- Mission – knowledge and support of the organization's mission statement
- Spiritual Emphasis – satisfaction with the level of spiritual emphases
- Hospital – the appearance and atmosphere of the hospital, whether this is a good place to work
- Guest Relations – how staff and physicians treat patients and guests
- Quality – our ability to give quality care
- Co-workers – the quality and teamwork of co-workers
- Communications – communication with direct supervisors and information about the hospital's overall financial and operational status
- Job Satisfaction – whether we enjoy our work
- Job Security – whether the organization does what it can to ensure steady work
- Working Conditions – whether staff have the space, equipment and supplies to do their work well
Why Employees Choose to Work at Adventist Health . . .
- They appreciate the organization's mission and Christian atmosphere.
- They appreciate their co-workers and the sense of teamwork.
- They like the work we do and enjoy patient interaction.
- They feel that this is a good place to work.