Why Choose Adventist Health?
Quality patient care is the primary focus with Adventist Health. Everything we do is centered on improving the outcomes of care and creating a safe and comfortable healing environment for our patients. Our network of highly skilled primary and specialty care providers offer care across our clinic system and at our Portland hospital. There are many reasons to choose Adventist Health including:
Meet the CEO of Adventist Medical Center and hear about our commitment to quality, patient safety, access and serviceMeet the CEO of Adventist Medical Center and hear about our commitment to quality, patient safety, access and service
Meet the CEO of Adventist Medical Center and hear about our commitment to quality, patient safety, access and service.
- Patients have access to 207 primary care providers in 31 convenient locations
- Our Emergency Department has some of the shortest wait times and best outcomes in the metro area
- Consumer Reports calls Adventist Medical Center “One of the safest hospitals in the nation for clinical outcomes”
- Adventist Medical Center is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center – one of only three such centers in Oregon
- Our Hospitalists (physicians who care for you when you’re admitted in the hospital), are ranked in the top 2 percent nationwide for quality care
- Named a Community Value Five-Star hospital for affordable cost, quality performance and financial viability
- Awarded Five-Star Excellence nationwide in Appendectomy, Back and Neck Surgery, Carotid Surgery, and Peripheral Vascular Bypass.
- Home to Five-Star Family Birth Place with highly skilled physicians utilizing the da Vinci surgical robot to treat an array of complex women’s health concerns
- Home to the Aspire Orthopedic Institute, offering minimally invasive MAKOplasty surgical options
- Urgent Care Centers in Gresham and Sandy
- Access to Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists located throughout Vancouver, East Portland and Gresham
- Adventist Medical Center provides Oregon’s largest private hospital inpatient Behavioral Health unit